Job Opportunities with Alaska Firms
Interior Designers Wanted!
Alaska Executive Search is looking for enthusiastic Interior Designers, Level II and III with 2 to 4 years of interior construction design experience - advanced Revit knowledge essential! Competitive salary & bonus - contact Dawn at Alaska Executive Search for more details!
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
ECI Alaska Interior Design Position
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic interior designer with 5+ years’ experience. The position offers significant opportunities for growth and leadership, plus an extensive benefits package. Weekends? Yep we enjoy weekends at least 50 times a year - ski, bike, hike, fish, knit, golf, fly, boat… Site visits to the Bearing Sea and Western and Southeast Alaska? Yeah that too. ECI is an Alaskan owned and operated firm providing commercial architecture, interior design and strategy services. Help us design award-winning ‘people-places’ throughout Alaska.
ECI has a position opening for a mid to experienced level interior designer with 5-7 years or more experience, a 4-year interior design degree and a focus on commercial design. Sketch-up and REVIT proficiency highly desired.
AA-K Business Environments Interior Design Position
We are currently seeking an Entry‐Level Interior Designer to join our team. Ideal candidates must have expertise and experience working on commercial interiors for 1+ years. Experience in space planning, design development, technical detailing and material and finish specification is a must. Additionally, knowledge and experience of healthcare and educational facility design is preferred. The role of an Entry‐ Level Designer may vary depending on the nature and size of the current projects. Please send us a copy of, or link to, your portfolio with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Interior Design degree from a 4‐year CIDA accredited University or School
- 1+ years of relevant work experience and working knowledge of the commercial interior design industry is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate if they are entry level.
- Willing to relocate to Anchorage, Alaska. Relocation package to be negotiated.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and graphic communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Photoshop and preliminary sketching
- Working knowledge of CET Designer / Project Matrix and/or other specification programs is a plus
- Basic knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements
- NCIDQ certification (while not required in Alaska) and/or LEED certification is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be team oriented, articulate, flexible, productive
- Ability to Multi‐task is a must
- Ability to work under pressure to aid us in bid responses and short deadlines.
Please send all inquiries and application materials to:
AA‐K Business Environments, Inc. ATTN: Justin Babcock 2601 Arctic Blvd., Anchorage, AK 99503 P: 907‐258‐3534 F: 907‐276‐4506 email@example.com